HOW TO USE THIS CALCULATOR?
0. The yellow area has already been filled with the system date .
1. You can fill the date of your choice in the yellow area. Or you can reinstall the system date by pressing button "SysDate".
2. By pressing (button) "[< Calc" your date is calculated. Save your calculation by pressing " From 1".
3. Fill in the grey area with days you want to travel from the calculated date forward or backward in time.
4. Press: "[< UP" , "<> DOWN" , "[< Calc" and save your second calculation by pressing " Until 2".
DISCLAIMER: This is a permanent testversion .
* 'BC/AD' means the choice between negative/positive Sign : '-1'=BC or '1'=AD (before/after the start of the Christian era) .
Desde calculates Day of the week & daynumber from 31 / 7 / 5013 BC ( or -5012).
Until October 4 / 1582 AD the Dates entered are indicated according to the Julian Calendar.
The Gregorian Calendar would for example not tolerate as leap-year the years: 1500,1400,1300;1100,1000,900;700 and so on.
What is DESDE? ............. 36526
DESDE HAS BEEN BUILT WITH THE HELP OF THE EXAMPLES FROM THE FOLLOWING USEFUL LINKS:
(C) Rick van Putten